WTB: backpack kid carrier : Osprey poco, Kelty, etc.

dotman

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think shipping kills the resale potential of these, I'd look at your local Craigslist.

Doghed

WKR
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I have a Kelty exactly like the one Elkfitness just sold last week. I agree with dotman, but let me know if you want to work something out. He had a great write up on it, but I can't seem to find it.

Last edited:

Doghed

WKR
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
We have the FC3. The only difference from the one Elkfitness sold is ours comes with the removable canopy that arcs over the kids head. His write up was very thorough. Did a search a bit ago and couldn't locate it.

UtahJimmy

WKR
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have a Kelty Carrier that I bought off a friend after their youngest outgrew. It's basically brand new. The wife and I are planning on getting pregnant this summer, so it'll be a while before it sees any use. We're not too far apart geographically if you want to figure something out?

I'm in the market for a hunting pack frame if you'd be interested in doing a trade for a few years?

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
If you're still looking I've got a Kelty kid carrier at home that we used for two of our kiddos. Still in great shape with the shade canopy and rain cover.