WTB - Garmin Hunt View card for CO

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Does anyone have a Garmin card for CO they dont need? Or even one you would lend for the season if maybe you wont be going to CO this year.

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Hey MF. I have a stock Garmin Card I can let you have. I have my Huntmaps now that I use. PM me if your just looking for a stock Garmin card.

OP
MuleyFever
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I want to get the Hunt View card for the BirdsEye Satellite Imagery and 1:24K scale TOPO mapping.

xziang

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FYI I just picked one up from Cabelas. I'm curious as to how good it/they are for I haven't seen any reviews on it. It won't be as good as their 'basecamp' subscription which allows birdseye view but I'm curious as to how detail it'll be.

I'll attempt to get a video of how well it works up after I use it.

OP
MuleyFever
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I dont know why it would not be as good as Basecamp due to the birdseye view. My understanding is the HuntView chip has the birdseye view loaded on it.

xziang

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I dont know why it would not be as good as Basecamp due to the birdseye view. My understanding is the HuntView chip has the birdseye view loaded on it.

From calling garmin up and speaking to them that is not the case. It is one level LESS than birdseye view is how they described it to me. I'll hopefully review it this weekend and let you know. (via PM)