WTB Gen 2 Kifaru Megatarp

Read1t48

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have you thought about getting a MountainSmith LT shelter and then customizing it for your needs... Stove jack, nest, liner, etc.?
Very similar in size to Megatarp and you can still find them. Very good quality for the money.

OP
TradLife406
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Have you thought about getting a MountainSmith LT shelter and then customizing it for your needs... Stove jack, nest, liner, etc.?
Very similar in size to Megatarp and you can still find them. Very good quality for the money.
I haven't. I've got a Gen 1 and live2hunt is going to modify it for me if I can't find a Gen 2.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

William Hanson (live2hunt)

Super Moderator
Staff member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Megatarp is a fair amount larger. Mountainsmith lt is decent for sure but it is definitely tighter.

Iron pig

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
One last bump before I send my Gen one to William for modification.

So, You have a Gen 1 up for dibs, for the chance of a gen 2?

I have a Gen 2 that I am thinking I will move along, for how much I use my Gen 2, I could get away with a gen 1 pretty easy.

Will send a PM

IP

OP
TradLife406
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
So, You have a Gen 1 up for dibs, for the chance of a gen 2?

I have a Gen 2 that I am thinking I will move along, for how much I use my Gen 2, I could get away with a gen 1 pretty easy.

Will send a PM

IP
Pm sent Good Buddy!