WTB Golite SL3

BuckSnort

WKR
Hello, looking to buy a used Golite SL3.. Really only interested in the shell,pole and stakes...Shell mostly... If you know anyone looking to sell one hit me up... Thanks

bbrown

WKR
Another option is the Oware pyramid tarps - I don't hear about them much but I have had one for a couple years now and I really like it. Its sounds like it is exactly what you are asking for except lighter, more useable floor space and affordable. Check them out and let me know what you think... I had my heart set on the SL3 until I dug into the oware.

Foldem

WKR
One tip I've found for GoLite is that if you register with the website and login and post a review of one of their products they will immediately email you a 20% off coupon. I would buy something cheap and review it first, then buy the tent.

Travis Bertrand

Super Moderator
Staff member
One tip I've found for GoLite is that if you register with the website and login and post a review of one of their products they will immediately email you a 20% off coupon. I would buy something cheap and review it first, then buy the tent.

You beat me to it.

OP
BuckSnort

BuckSnort

WKR

Good to know! Thanks...

Mike7

WKR
I am getting a new tent this year and having been looking intently at Golite's SL3 & 5, Oware pyramids, Mountain Laurel Designs Supermid , and Kifaru tarps. But I am going to try a Bearpaw Wilerness Designs Luna 4. Hopefully I get to test it out a lot this year and I hopefully it measures up well.

The Luna 4 has all of the features that I was looking for in a 1-2 person hunting tent...sub 2 lbs, plenty of head room, square shape for more useable space, high vent, ability to pitch up off of the ground for increased air flow, ability to open front doors fully and sit up inside to glass from, flooless with stove jack, side panel tieouts option, brown color option, perimeter netting option, pitches with trekking poles, can be to me before archery season, and reasonable cost for everything included.