WTB WTB Hill People Gear Shepherd Stove

AZinAK

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking for a Hill People Gear Shepherd Stove and preferably the medium size. Thanks!

AZinAK

OP
AZinAK

AZinAK

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My understanding is similar although I've heard some mediums made it out before the manufacturing debacle happened.

AZinAK

OP
AZinAK

AZinAK

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure. The following post is on their site from last fall, "FALL 2016 - CONTINUING DIFFICULTIES GETTING THESE BACK INTO PRODUCTION. DON'T PLAN ON ONE THIS HUNTING SEASON. EMAIL [email protected] TO GET NOTIFICATIONS. SPECIFY YOUR INTEREST IN A LARGE OR MEDIUM". I've emailed them with no response.

-AZinAK

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been on the "wait list" since March 2016. At this point I am just hoping they sell the design to someone who will actually produce it.

OP
AZinAK

AZinAK

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still looking and they (Hill People Gear) are still not making them.

LaGriz

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
AZinAK,
If anyone at HPG is monitoring, I would be very interested to own one. I think they would do quite well on a limited run of these stoves. I'm sure there is a price point that could even offer a "Pre-order" if they wanted to. I think they have a market for the design. I like the fact that it so easy to assemble, and the parts are attached. I know a Titanium model is asking a lot at this point. I hope you choose to offer more than one size or in more than one type of construction material. The buyer could upgrade to meet his needs.

LaGriz

OP
AZinAK

AZinAK

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still looking for one. I will reach out to HPG tomorrow and see whats said.

AZinAK