WTB WTB Kifaru 4800 Highcamp or similar simple bag

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Looking for a Kifaru Highcamp 4,800 or any of the other similar "simple" bags they used to make.

High Camp
Muskeg 5000
Tahr
Markhor

Don't care on color, just can't be in terrible condition.

Let me know if you've got anything in that mid-sized range you're looking to offload.

Last edited:

BK Ammenwerth

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I’ve got a Timberline 2 laying around. How much you thinking. It’s in good shape, blood was always cleaned off and washed. Guide kid with it.

OP
B
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I’ve got a Timberline 2 laying around. How much you thinking. It’s in good shape, blood was always cleaned off and washed. Guide kid with it.
Thanks for the offer, but I just need a bag to go on my wife’s 22” frame. Had to refresh my memory, but the T2 was an internal frame pack right?

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
The Timberline packs were offered in both internal frame stand alone version and a bag only version to use on any Kifaru frame. The brilliance behind the bag layout was the inclusion of fixed pockets for organization. No real need to buy extra accessories.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oldhorse

WKR
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
If you want a pack bag made specifically for the 22 inch frame, your options are a 22 Mag (Gen 1 or 2), a Thar, Nomad 2,or a Woodsman. The Gen 2 22 Mag and Nomad 2 are the only bags still in production. The larger bags will fit on a 22 inch frame, but, to quote the Kifaru website, "they will not be aesthetically pleasing "

OP
B
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
The Timberline packs were offered in both internal frame stand alone version and a bag only version to use on any Kifaru frame. The brilliance behind the bag layout was the inclusion of fixed pockets for organization. No real need to buy extra accessories.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks Bill, I didn’t realize they did both. I haven’t seen one of those in a long while.

oldhorse - yep, have a 22mag on the frame already. Looking for a bigger bag and prefer less pockets and more room to just stuff and pack in the bag.

BK Ammenwerth

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
For anyone that messaged me. My T2 is already gone. I had an extra one. I still have one that I use for day use or 2-3 day bivy runs for elk. I love that pack for elk hunting! Day trips or lil overnights into hellholes. No prob putting a rear quarter and front quarter in 1 load.

UglyJow

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I've got a Tahr in highlander I'd be willing to part with, if still looking.