WTB WTB Kifaru Argali bag

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I’m looking for a Kifaru Argali in Multicam.

Not interested in any other colors or patterns at this time.

Thanks, mrbill

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Hey bud if you don’t find what you’re looking for in the camo pattern, I’ve got good deal on a bag lid and other accessories that would offer as much or more than the Argali. STILL Kifaru but not multi cam. Incase you evolve on it. Just curious why is the pattern a priority? Not trying to be a smart ass I really am curious. I’m noticing a trend it’s lots of guys. Seems neutral colors are out.

OP
mrbillbrown
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Appreciate you reaching out. I’ll keep it in mind.

I switched to Multicam a few years ago when there were some issues with different shades of foliage and Wolf gray. Ranger Green is having similar issues. All my older RG is more brownish and the newer stuff is more greenish. MC always “matches”.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Appreciate you reaching out. I’ll keep it in mind.

I switched to Multicam a few years ago when there were some issues with different shades of foliage and Wolf gray. Ranger Green is having similar issues. All my older RG is more brownish and the newer stuff is more greenish. MC always “matches”.

I got you. That makes sense. That said if you keep in in the back of your mind I’ll send you some pics of the set up for further consideration. I just don’t want it to sit in the closet and not being used. If not no biggie

Latest posts

Featured Video

Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrAP