WTB WTB Kifaru Body Bag and Woobie

Code_red

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Title says it all. I figured I’d try on here before ordering from kifaru. Text me at (330) 413-1592 if you have one you want to get rid of.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

amp713

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the body bag and just figure I'll toss out that it has the same insulation as the doobie and is almost the same size as a woobie. I'd just order the Body bag unless you NEED both for some reason? I sold my woobie once I got the body bag

OP
C

Code_red

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I have the body bag and just figure I'll toss out that it has the same insulation as the doobie and is almost the same size as a woobie. I'd just order the Body bag unless you NEED both for some reason? I sold my woobie once I got the body bag

Thanks for the info. I’ll carry the woobie with me all the time because I’m pretty much a baby when it comes to sitting and being cold I.e glassing sitting around camp etc. do you like the body bag? I just sold my mummy bag because I’m a stocky wide shouldered guy and it didn’t have much room and was really constricting towards the footbox. Is the body bag roomy?

Last edited:

amp713

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man I have plenty of room in a regular slick bag because I'm small so the body bag feels huge to me and I'd just carry that body bag all the time if it was me. The size and weight difference isn't extreme, then you save some money to buy more kifaru gear ha

OP
C

Code_red

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Man I have plenty of room in a regular slick bag because I'm small so the body bag feels huge to me and I'd just carry that body bag all the time if it was me. The size and weight difference isn't extreme, then you save some money to buy more kifaru gear ha

I like the way you think!