WTB WTB Kifaru Timberline 1 pack

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I’m looking for a Kifaru Timberline 1 internal frame pack. Specifically wanting a later generation Multicam with matching MC straps and larger side and back pockets. Let me know if you have one for sale.
Thanks, mrbill

Last edited:

rclouse79

WKR
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Ha, you changed your mind! I would sell you mine but you talked me into keeping it. It feels like a new pack to me now that I got everything fixed on it.

OP
mrbillbrown
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Ha, you changed your mind! I would sell you mine but you talked me into keeping it. It feels like a new pack to me now that I got everything fixed on it.

It would’ve been a dirty trick to talk you out of yours for my personal benefit. Couldn’t do that to a brother.

Glad you’re enjoying your “new” pack. Truly the finest pack made in my humble opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kuhn4

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Another class act performed by Mr. Bill. Five years ago he passed on the purchase of some KU accessories because he didn't "need" them, but I'm sure he "wanted" them. I purchased them and have been enjoying them since. Deal with confidence with Mr. Bill.

OP
mrbillbrown
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Another class act performed by Mr. Bill. Five years ago he passed on the purchase of some KU accessories because he didn't "need" them, but I'm sure he "wanted" them. I purchased them and have been enjoying them since. Deal with confidence with Mr. Bill.

Thanks for the kind words brother. Appreciate the support.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk