WTB WTB Knight ultralight .45

Skyewalker

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Looking for nitrided .45 preferably CO legal w/ full plastic jacket. Knight pushed my order back and won’t have it in time for deer season, if you have one looking to let go, PM me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Skyewalker

Skyewalker

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Thank you sir, if I do not find a .45 soon I will reach out to you about yours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DEEF

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Bummer on the delay, I experienced multiple order issues on my .50 cal purchase with them. They finally made my order right, but they have a great amount of improvement needed with their production processes and leadership.
My encouragement to you is keep checking in on your order. I had to and received a correct bolt after nearly 10 months.

My experience of the nitride finish is that it is not as rust protective as I thought it would be.
Surface rust developed rather quickly. I use a NoX oil, but still thought the finish would be much more resistant. Apparently a wipe down wasnt sufficient and Ill need to blow dry it before casing it😄

Otherwise, its easy to sight, shoots great, and is super light. I feel confident in its reliability.

Save yourself some time and go buy that $12,000+/- one in stock at Gunwerks—you’ll be good to go 😀