WTB or Rent- Bear Fence

wooduckman

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Going to Alaska for a moose hunt in September and would like to take a bear fence for peace of mind. I've seen plans and am prepared to build my own if necessary, but figured I'd check here first to see if anyone had one they were looking to sell or willing to rent for a few weeks.

Thanks!

Heath

Russp17

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you are stopping in anchorage I would rent mine if the time matches. When are you here?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
wooduckman

wooduckman

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thank you for the offer, however we're flying into Fairbanks and not Anchorage. We fly into Fairbanks on 9/11 and fly out on 9/23.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man card??? Just take some slim jims and "snap into a slim Jim" if a bear presents themselves. I'm sure it will all work out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

colonel00

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a DIY fence that I made. Unless our caribou hunt is cancelled due to political crap, we'll be leaving Fairbanks on Sept 1st or 2nd. If you want, I'm sure we could find a way to leave it for you somewhere or with someone for you to use.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a DIY fence that I made. Unless our caribou hunt is cancelled due to political crap, we'll be leaving Fairbanks on Sept 1st or 2nd. If you want, I'm sure we could find a way to leave it for you somewhere or with someone for you to use.

I could perhaps facilitate this as I live in North Pole. Also, since I am in search of a fence perhaps we could all work something out?? I do fly to Kodiak on 9 Sep tho. Also, if yall need anything aside from a fence i.e rides-let me know.

Last edited:
OP
wooduckman

wooduckman

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks for all the replies! Colonel00- it was your thread that I was referencing when I said I may make my own, tons of good info in there!! I'd definitely be up for renting your fence if we can figure out the logistics for arranging the transfer. Remington23- I will be driving through North Pole (Fairbanks to Tok), but sounds like you'll be out of town during the time I'll be driving through.