WTB WTB: Red Dot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wildfire

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hey all,

I’m currently in the market for a red dot for my new turkey shotgun. Partial to a reflex sight such as Vortex Venom, Burris FFII or FFIII. But might entertain a micro red dot as well. With a picatinny/weaver style low mount, or plate is a plus. Let me know what you got!

Thanks,
Wildfire

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tpcollins

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good luck.

I have the Vortex Venom on my 20ga for turkey. I had it just sitting on the picatinny but had trouble seeing thru it when sitting on the ground.

I mounted it on a 1/2” UTG skeleton riser that is the perfect height. I also have a spare Venom but it might end up back on one of my crossbows again.

Wheels

WKR
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
What gun is it going on? I’ve got a Burris Speedbead with a Fastfire 2 that mounts between the stock and action, had it on my sons Franchi, but it fits Beretta A400 also.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    294.3 KB · Views: 9
OP
W

Wildfire

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Good luck.

I have the Vortex Venom on my 20ga for turkey. I had it just sitting on the picatinny but had trouble seeing thru it when sitting on the ground.

I mounted it on a 1/2” UTG skeleton riser that is the perfect height. I also have a spare Venom but it might end up back on one of my crossbows again.

Thanks for the heads up. Guess I’ll figure it out real quick if it works for me or not without the riser. Let me know if you decide you want to get rid of that venom.

Wildfire

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.