WTB WTB Ruger American Compact Stock

pahunter3

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone! I won a standard Ruger American rifle chambered in 243 at a trout derby with my son this past weekend. I would love to see him take his first deer with the gun we won together but the LOP is too long. I am trying to find a compact stock for it but it appears that Ruger discontinued them. I was hoping someone had one laying around that they would part with.

Thanks!

Carolina91

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Call shopruger.com customer service. 336-949-5200. They will probably still sell you one.

Whhood

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I couldn’t find one for my kids so I cut it. It turned out pretty good. I can take pictures in the morning when I get home. I figured I could buy a nicer stock when they get a little bigger.

OP
P

pahunter3

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Lance, I might give them a call tomorrow to see.

Whhood, I thought about doing the same but I wasn't sure how that would work out since the stock seemed hollow. Figured I would end up cutting off where the screws would go if I tried it. It is definitely an option though

HiMtnHntr

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a compact stock that is currently on a 7mm-08. The one side is slightly warped. I haven't got around to fixing it. I figure I will, or buy a new one. What would ya give for it?

OP
P

pahunter3

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I took Lance's advice and gave Ruger a call. They were able to set me up with what I need. They were excited to see youth being active in the outdoors so anyone in a similar situation, don't hesitate to give them a call.