Wtb Soto windmaster

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, everywhere I look I can't seem to find one. Any chance someone has one they would part with for a reasonable price? Or is there another model I should be looking at?
Let me know. Thanks, rob

Napperm4

WKR
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have had the micro regulator for a few years and it's been exceptional. I also use the wind plate and it's stood the test of Lethbridge winds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Timberghost
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Probably not much wrong with the micro regulator but all the reviews and testing the windmaster still out performs.
I guess either one would work.

Napperm4

WKR
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Probably not much wrong with the micro regulator but all the reviews and testing the windmaster still out performs.
I guess either one would work.

Best canister stove I've ever used and it has about 200+ days in the back country on it now. Only negative reviews I've seen are the igniter and I haven't had any problems with mine.

Guess it depends what you're looking for performance wise but I've used mine in most conditions I can imagine and it's been one of my favourite pieces of gear. I even take it on day hunts/ hikes just to make a coffee or cuposoup cause it weighs nothing and takes no room in the pack

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Timberghost
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lj, thanks never thought to see if they would ship up here. I will see if anyone has one at a little more reasonable price. If not will order one up.

OP
Timberghost
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Outdoor supply doesn't seem to have online ordering. Search continues. Thanks, rob