WTB Tikka Tx1 .22 LH / RH ... any help appreciated.

Howiemoth

Lil-Rokslider
Been searching the web for weeks so decided to reach out.

Thx in advance

OP
H

Howiemoth

Lil-Rokslider
Did you actually find a mythical LH model?
No he had 1 in RH MTR but beggers can't be choosers. Great shop, should be at my FFL end of next week. I'll locate a lefty someday, till then I can enjoy this one.

LuvDog

FNG
I’m pretty sure the only one who has the lefty is big foot and maybe the abominable snowman. I gave up on it and am patiently waiting for a B14R steel barreled action. At least the full lefty rifles are actually available… I could get one but I already have a chassis and trigger waiting, so I’ll hold off a little longer..

OP
H

Howiemoth

Lil-Rokslider
I’m pretty sure the only one who has the lefty is big foot and maybe the abominable snowman. I gave up on it and am patiently waiting for a B14R steel barreled action. At least the full lefty rifles are actually available… I could get one but I already have a chassis and trigger waiting, so I’ll hold off a little longer..
Sorry, lefty and big foot, dealers or members? You know where to get a LH Tx1 .22?

TY

OP
H

Howiemoth

Lil-Rokslider
Can't really say as to .22 Tx1 as they seem to be few and far between so it's a sellers mkt.. I was lucky to be referred to RDF guns, Cortez CO. 970-564-4218. The owner informed me he does not advertise online nor has a website due to the time suck involved. His initial asking price for the RH Tx1 .22 MTR was $550.00. Again I would not say this should be considered a "stock price" due to supply issues. I feel very lucky to have been steered to one 900 miles from home in a lil shop in Colorado. Props to the Rokslide community for coming thru for me.