WTB WTB: Tikka Tx3 7mm mag/270 STAINLESS

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I’m looking for a Tikka T3x in 7mm mag, Stainless only. I am not interested in blued whatsoever. May be open to 270 as well but mainly looking for 7mm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jeffpg

WKR
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I have a unfired, NIB stainless super light in 7mm Rem Mag that I don’t think I’m ever going to find time for as I simply have too many custom rifles to choose from.
This rifle has the factory camouflage stock. It’s brand new and in perfect condition and includes the original box that it came in. I’ll entertain offers.

OP
O
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have a unfired, NIB stainless super light in 7mm Rem Mag that I don’t think I’m ever going to find time for as I simply have too many custom rifles to choose from.
This rifle has the factory camouflage stock. It’s brand new and in perfect condition and includes the original box that it came in. I’ll entertain offers.

Sent you a message...I think

jeffpg

WKR
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I’m currently working out of town and the rifle is at home in my safe. I don’t have any pics or additional info but I can get that once I’m back home in a few weeks. I had not previously considered selling it so I’m unsure of a price at this time.

OP
O
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I’m currently working out of town and the rifle is at home in my safe. I don’t have any pics or additional info but I can get that once I’m back home in a few weeks. I had not previously considered selling it so I’m unsure of a price at this time.

Thanks man. Just now saw your comment.