WTB WTB Vortex Doubler

Kelk

WKR
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Looking for one of these doublers to try out. Let me know if you have one you don’t need anymore. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rino

FNG
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
utter waste of money. You will see better and clearer without it. It doubles the magnification but cuts clarity in half. Put the money towards a good tripod to steady binos, or a better pair of binos..or a spotter

OP
K

Kelk

WKR
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Thanks for the input. I have a good tripod and glass already. Don’t want to pack around a spotter. Was hoping to attach it in certain circumstances just to help zero in on something. Mostly weight savings is why I was hoping this would be a good fit. Anyone else have a good or bad experience with it?

808hoghunter

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I have one somewhere.I gotta go look for it. what are you looking to spend... I usually sell my used stuff half off msrp .... I used it once just as you described for a little better animal I’d... it does degrade image quality some so don’t expect it to be like a spotter... it didn’t fit my swaros very good so I stopped taking it in the field

OP
K

Kelk

WKR
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
I have one somewhere.I gotta go look for it. what are you looking to spend... I usually sell my used stuff half off msrp .... I used it once just as you described for a little better animal I’d... it does degrade image quality some so don’t expect it to be like a spotter... it didn’t fit my swaros very good so I stopped taking it in the field

Pm sent