WTB WTB/WTT Black Gold Sight Tape

RB1

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone! Set up my tapes on my black gold sight a few weeks ago and realized I cut the numbers on the wrong side of the tape. It isn't a major issue, but it makes it tough to see where my dial is when I am at full draw. I know, this was a dumb mistake. I was hoping to see if anyone had an extra one of the 259.5fps tapes laying around. I am currently trying to track down the tapes that came with my sight and would be willing to trade with whatever speed you use; like I said, currently trying to track them down though. If I can't locate them I'll purchase it from you and cover shipping for the speed I need. Seems silly, but don't really want to have to purchase a full booklet of tapes. Thanks for the help!

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Let me know if you track them down. I'm at 277.5. BG use the same tape for all their sights?

OP
RB1

RB1

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let me know if you track them down. I'm at 277.5. BG use the same tape for all their sights?
That, I do not know for certain. I was trying to figure that out. I know I have them around, just did not want to give a definite answer if for some crazy reason they didn't turn up. I will keep you posted! I appreciate it.

OP
RB1

RB1

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I located my tapes, so if anyone would like to trade just let me know! Thanks again!

OP
RB1

RB1

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you to everyone who has reached out to me! I have a trade worked out but would be willing to still do some swapping of tapes if anyone needs an extra. I appreciate it!