WTS WTS 10mm Bear Protection Package

hflier

WKR
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
SOLD PF Back up for sale, previous buyer was in California and this gun is not approved for California.

WTS Springfield XD 10mm in Dark Earth Color. Like new. 2-15 Round magazines. 4.5" inch barrel. Fiber optic front sight. Comes with everything as new from factory including extra grip inserts. NO TRADES.

Will not split package up.

Also comes with the following holsters:

1-Gunfighters Inc. Kenai chest holster, right handed in KUIU Verde Camo.
1-Gunfighters Inc. Ronin Belt Holster (Kydex).
1-Desantis leather belt holster right handed.

Holsters alone are worth almost $300.00. Entire package is for sale at $725.00 shipped.

Must ship to an FFL that accepts shipment from an individual with a copy of my drivers license.

No sales to California.

mBDemi4.jpg

69QKynq.jpg

yqF2PER.jpg

Last edited:
OP
hflier

hflier

WKR
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
Back up, previous buyer was from California and this gun is not approved for California.

OP
hflier

hflier

WKR
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
How are you shipping a pistol? Has the rules changed? Or am I reading them incorrectly

Kasey
Not sure what you mean. It has always been legal for an individual to ship a handgun to a Licensed Dealer. Some dealers will tell you it is not but they are full of shit. I was a dealer and am very familiar with the law.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Inwas under the impression that pistols had to ship from an ffl to ffl.. I guess it depends on the shipping company? Nice pistols!!@ I own too, wish I could afford a 3rd this is a nice setup

Kasey

wyosteve

WKR
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I just shipped a pistol to a fellow in Ala. and used FedEx. Just need to put a copy of receiving FFL and a copy of your D.L. in the box.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Not sure what you mean. It has always been legal for an individual to ship a handgun to a Licensed Dealer. Some dealers will tell you it is not but they are full of shit. I was a dealer and am very familiar with the law.
And I was referring to there rules as a shipping company...not federal laws. Like walking into a ups or fed ex sister store and have them tell you they dont ship rifle parts of any kind. That you have to go to a main ups or fed ex hub for that, because it's there policy. Anyways, not trying to muddy up the thread! Should sell quick great pistols

Kasey

X-file

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Now back to the thread.....

Bump for a great setup at a great price

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk