WTS 2 pair of FirstLite Kanab pants in size medium

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Two pairs of FirstLite Kanab pants up for sale. One is dry earth and the other is Max-1; both are size medium. The pants were purchased in summer of 2013 and are the roomier cut; no need to size up on these like the original version.

Use: The dry earth have been wore around the town a few times but never in the field. They are in great shape with no rips, tears, or stains; they basically look brand new. The Max-1 have 10 days or so in the field but still have lots of life in them. No stains but they do have two small terrors, the larger of which has been professionally sewed by a seamstress. The smaller tear is less than a nickel and can be easily sewed up for less than $5; it is located on the lower back calf and is underneathe the gaitors I wear thus I didn't bother to get it fixed. I will post pics later. The fabric is ripstop so the tear isn't going to get bigger anytime soon.

Care & Storage: Both have pairs have only been washed using dead down wind detergent and air dried. They come from a smoke free home and are stored in sealed containers with the rest of my hunting clothes.

Price: I am asking for $175 TYD for the set. If you were to purchase these new at retail prices they would be $320 + tax. You can instantly be ready for next hunting season with two great pairs of pants at almost a 50% discount to new.

Shipping to continental USA only. Message me with any questions.

Last edited:
OP
dreamingbig
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Here are the max 1 pants
6391e13f6f0419d6aa1eb12d058010b1.jpg

And here is the small finger size hole in lower right shin.
6542fe5ac58df0d0135fe787cec5d6a8.jpg

And here is the professionally repaired tear. Hard to even see it!
92f82fb26cd1f9884712ceafa9f70d1b.jpg

Last edited: