Sold WTS 2 Stainless Tikka T3X Rifles - 243 & 270

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigSky

WKR
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I am selling two excellent condition stainless Tikka T3X rifles. First is a 243. I bought it off the used rack at a local shop and know nothing about its history. When I inspected and bought it, the rifle looked to be unfired. I only fired forty 55 grain reloads which were loaded for another rifle and it displayed typical Tikka accuracy. I need $650 shipped and insured for the bare rifle with one magazine. The second is a 270 that I bought new. It has only fired reloads I had worked up for the custom 270 I had previously. I fired 80 of those and it too displayed the typical Tikka accuracy. I need $650, bare rifle, for this one too. Someone is going to ask: "Hey Big Sky, what do you consider typical Tikka accuracy?". Well, I consider "typical Tikka accuracy" to be a rifle that displays the potential to shoot sub moa (sub 1 inch) groups at 100 yards, in my hands. I was able to shoot numerous sub 1-inch 3-shot groups with both rifles. I don't think I ever had a three shot group from either of these rifles shoot over 1 1/4. I do know that I have shot several five-shot groups that were at/around 1 1/2 inch; but, I think that is a reflection of my shooting skills, or lack thereof. Please note that all of these groups I've referenced were with hand loads that were worked up for other rifles.
IvTNEl4m.jpg

mh9Btz9m.jpg

Last edited:
OP
BigSky

BigSky

WKR
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Both have now sold.

The 243 is sold to and pending payment from venado_hunter.

The 270 may be sold. I have committed to holding it until later today for another buyer who is a first time online gun buyer I am helping through the process. He is understandably nervous so I'm trying to assist him. I tell all this so that nobody posts an "I'll take it" and then later claims I yanked the rug out from under them or did not play fair.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.