WTS Barrett Fieldcraft in 6.5 Creedmoor and Talley 30mm

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Sold to flinginairos

This is a used Barrett Fieldcraft in 6.5 Creedmoor. Has the threaded barrel 5/8x24 and thread protector. Bedding is flawless and previous owner claimed it loved the Barnes LRX factory ammo. Comes with a set of Talley 30mm High ring/bases.

I haven't shot it. Just got hit with some unexpected bills and it doesn't look like I will be able to either.

$1475 shipped for it all. Not parting. USPS MO or direct transfer at NAVY Federal or Alliant FCU. (direct transfers are free and same day)

Your ffl needs to accept a shipment from me an individual. I have no problem including my drivers license. But I won't pay a FFL on my end to ship it. Because it's not required, expensive, dumb, and other FFL's only do it to provide more business for their FFL brothers. If you need help finding you a better FFL I would be happy to do so.

qKiy0aal.jpg

ibw1fzXl.jpg

Last edited:

TNHunter

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Dang it... I just bought the same rifle before I saw your offer. Great price on an excellent firearm. Good luck and free bump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Dang it... I just bought the same rifle before I saw your offer. Great price on an excellent firearm. Good luck and free bump

I bought it from him. By far the nicest rifle I have owned!
31b513cb3e997eac08b802ede32ebab0.jpg

TNHunter

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Sweet. And congrats! I just got mine from Georgia and it’s great. Now just to mount that scope. Merry Christmas from Nashville