WTS: Big Agnes Storm King 0 Sleeping bag

rockmail2

WKR
Rating - 100%
6   0   1
SOLD!!! PRICE REDUCED! Hey Roksliders! Got a great zero degree rated sleeping bag here for ya! This is the long version and a left hand zip. The bag has not left my house and is brand new with tags. I just don't need a bag this warm where I've moved to. I'm just posting a stock pic but I can message you an actual pic if you need it. This bag can be found online for $262 right now...I will take $250 (you also save on tax and shipping) TYD CONUS PayPal gift or add 3%. I'll paste the specs below:

Specifications

Key Features of the Big Agnes Storm King 0 Sleeping Bag:
New design improves connection between pad sleeve and bag providing a roomier sleeping space without adding bulk. New contour allows the bag to drape around you, increasing insulation performance. Free Range Hood increases ability to lift and move head even when zipped. Vaulted foot box creates more wiggle room for your feet. One hand hood cinch cordlock is simple and easier to use. DownTek water repellent down insulation - warm, dry and environmentally friendly. Integrated full pad sleeve. Rectangular shaped bagLiner Loops70"/178cm YKK #8 zipper. Mate together left and right zip bagsMesh together sack & nylon stuff sack. No-draft collar, No-draft wedge, No-draft zipper. Exterior loops for hang drying or storage. Shell fabric is breathable with water repellent finish. Nylon ripstop shell fabric. Nylon taffeta lining. Insotect Flow Construction. 650 fill DownTek water repellent down. Temp Rating: 0°F/-18°C

9ca4cc47f2285b88589968916329e71c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
rockmail2

rockmail2

WKR
Rating - 100%
6   0   1
How is this a wide bag by chance im 5'10' and wide also how small does this pack down?
Shoulder girth is 73 inches, hip girth is 69 inches and it packs down to about 8x18. It's a very comfortable bag.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk