WTS: Feathered Friends Snowbunting 0 Degree Mummy Bag 6" Reg

stringer

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WTS: SOLD Feathered Friends Snowbunting 0 Degree Mummy Bag 6' Reg

<p>From 1997, Feathered Friends Snowbunting 0 degree mummy bag, made in Seattle. Considered one of the ultimates in cold weather bags. In perfect condition, used only a half dozen times in it's lifetime. Stored uncompressed, full loft. No marks, stains, snags, or odors. Offered in two lengths, regular 6', and long 6' 6", this is the regular. Tag is just visible enough to read. Current Snowbuntings are wrapped in Pertex, this one is ripstop Dryloft. Fill power: 700 plus 2 oz overfill goose down. Butter smooth YKK zipper with guard. Right side zipper. Contoured hood with drawstring. That 6' measurement is to the throat, not top of hood. Current models weigh in at about 2lb 13oz, this one weighs in at 3lb 4oz. Current retail is $599.00. This is priced for quick sale at $315.00 TYD CONUS, priority mail insured, signature required. Paypal friends or add 3%. Sweetened the pot with a Klymit Inertia O Zone sleeping pad. Final price drop: $255.00 shipped. Adding a new, from Mombasa, Defender mosquito net for single person. Adding one more perk to move this, but I'd like to change payment to postal money order only, no paypal. Price is still $255.00 tyd, but I'm adding one of four knives, your choice. Each one can be googled to see pics and stats. First is a Boker Plus Newton Martin K-Bit necker, in Kydex sheath. Blade is lightly marked, but knife is solid. Next and SOG Trident Tanto folder, blade marked, edge good. Next an SOG Mini Pentagon in kydex sheath, very lightly marked. Last, an EKA Swede 88 folder, scandi grind, in good shape, in generic sheath. BUMPING THAT TO 2 OF THE FOUR KNIVES, NO, MAKE THAT 5 KNIVES. Adding a new, in package, Havalon Piranta-Edge, orange, with 12 blades. SOLD

Attachments

• feathered friends 004.jpg
    feathered friends 004.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 117
  • feathered friends 006.jpg
    feathered friends 006.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 105
  • feathered friends 011.jpg
    feathered friends 011.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 99
  • feathered friends 012.jpg
    feathered friends 012.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 102
  • feathered friends 008.jpg
    feathered friends 008.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:
OP
S

stringer

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sweetened the offering a bit. Adding a new, in box, Klymit Inertia O Zone sleeping pad. 72", 12.5 oz, with stuff sack and patch kit.

Attachments

• klymit pad.jpg
    klymit pad.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 52

parshal

WKR
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I can't believe this is still here. With the extra fill it's close to the Wigeon which is a -10 bag. If I didn't have the Wigeon and a Lark already I'd be all over this. I almost want to buy it due to the low price and extras!

OP
S

stringer

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, I've added with the package your choice, one of 4 knives. With that added I changed payment to postal money order only, the knife added should make the wait worth it.

OP
S

stringer

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bumped that to choice of 2 of now 5 knives, instead of 1 of 4. Added a new Havalon Piranta-Edge. There you go, parshal!!

OP
S

stringer

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rolled up: 22" in circumpherence, or 7" across; by about 25" long. I do not have a stuff sack for it. If you wanted a more square fit, you can fold it in half lengthwise, then roll it.