WTS: First Lite

Mk7mmSTW

WKR
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
All Sold

All SOLD........

I have the following first lite items for sale. I purchased these last year new from 1shotgear and S&S. No damage, snags, rips, all zippers work. I used them on a couple hunts last season. Always washed according to specs and air dried. I'm only selling them as I have them in brown also and really don't have a need for both sets and will use this towards more FL gear.

1. First Lite uncompahgre puffy jacket, Fusion camo. Size Medium. I wear a large in everything and this fits me perfectly. I wear a Llama shirt and a halstead fleece and put this jacket over it and it fits perfectly. I ordered a large originally and I was swimming in it. These are $250 new, I'll sell it for $180 shipped to your door.

2. First Lite Llama quarter zip shirt, Fusion camo. (Sold out everywhere) I have TWO of these. Size Large, This fits true to size as a large. Love love these shirts, they dry instantly and breath extremely well. I think the quarter zip is a must, I have zero complaints. I'd like to sell these together to keep shipping down. These are $115 each new, I'll sell the set for $160 shipped or $85 shipped each.

Shoot me a message and I'll send you pictures or any info you need. I'll try to get some pictures up in the AM, photo bucket is out so I'm jammed up.

Last edited: