WTS WTS Gunwerks ClymR in 7 SAUM for Sale

hflier

WKR
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
SOLD PF WTS Gunwerks ClymR in 7 SAUM for Sale. Like new condition. 18" Barrel. Comes with factory brake, and scope bases. Has had 68 rounds put through. Only reason I am selling is to by another in a chambering I don't have handload. Just don't have the time any more. Shoots amazing groups with 168 Bergers. The target shown has two 3 rounds group at 200 yards you can see that are touching! With the load I have worked up (which I can disclose) shoots at 2738 FPS avg. and its not even close to having pressure. Price is $5,000 shipped pay via check or Money Order. If you want to do via Pay Pal we would need to talk how as I don't want to getting a 1099 for the sale.

It’s 6lbs 4oz for rifle and rings and 7lbs 15oz with scope and level.

Scope bases are included, scope and rings are not, I would include those for another $1,000. I do not want to sell the scope and rings to anyone other than the buyer as I have another gun I can put it on. Scope is a Vortex Razor HD LHT 3-15x42 with HSR-5i-MOA Reticle.

I also have a bunch of loads that I have made and a lot of brass I would offer to the rifle buyer for additional. I do not want to sell the loads or brass separately until rifle sells.

ad92a8f751cad670298f021b26ab58ec.jpg

8f6ctOS.jpg

mGTtCyY.jpg

JsAn655.jpg

4rr35CW.jpg

E5Ot1mv.jpg

Zy8w4GW.jpg

oDMnPCc.jpg

CrBhevM.jpg

Last edited: