WTS Hilleberg Anjan 2 GT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh Boyd

Super Moderator
Staff member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
For sale is a slightly used but modified Hilleberg Anjan 2 GT. I've replaced the metal zipper pulls with cord, the metal rings with cord and the stock guyout lines with 1.5 mm cord. The tent is in perfect shape as it has not seen much use these past few seasons.

Read the review in the link to see the tent and it's modifications.

Hilleberg Anjan 2 GT Review - Rokslide

The price is firm at $500 shipped plus fees. Paypal only.

let me know if you have any questions.

-Josh

OP
Josh Boyd

Josh Boyd

Super Moderator
Staff member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Just to be clear......the tent in the review is the one I'm selling. Click through the link above to see photos of the tent.

OregonInAlaska

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Looks like a great tent! I’m not quite sure if it’s exactly what im after. I got to do just a little more research.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

whitingja

WKR
Rating - 83.3%
5   1   0
So does the extended vestibule detach from the tent? Can I buy just a regular door for that and use the bigger vestibule when needed? Thanks.

BRWNBR

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The vestibule is just an extension of the fly. It does not separate. I have this same tent. The vestibule space is amazing. I do like the modifications josh did with his tent. 8 oz is pretty healthy for just changing some string and zipper pulls. Course I’ve had thinner guy lines just blow in half on mountians.

OP
Josh Boyd

Josh Boyd

Super Moderator
Staff member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
BRWNBR is spot on. The vestibule is all one piece and I LOVE the extra space it affords! and I also agree on changing out the light weight guy lines if headed into a windy environment or the unknown.

Status
Not open for further replies.