WTS WTS HMG, MR 2-day, oware tarp, Borah bivy, traildesigns ultralight stove

mfolch

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Recent twins means no hope of hiking (or sleeping) anytime soon, closet space is at a premium, and some gear to offload. Please pm for photos. Will upload ASAP. All prices

Hyperlite mountain 3400 gear windrider backpack, black, original model (not the recently updated one with new pocket design; Velcro seems to be separating at the opening, and three grommet rings popped off; used on two trips): $250 (originally $365).

Oware silnylon tarp (8×10) with custom bearpaw wilderness design insert (basically a silnylon version of hmg echo 2 insert and flat tarp, weighs about 2lbs, 2oz): $150 (originally $105 for tarp plus $135 for the insert, used once)

Borah gear ultralight bivy, long, wide, side-zip (m50): $50 (originally $95; has damage to big mesh where suspension string attaches which will need to be patched; used once).

Stove: Traildesigns fusion ti-tri with inferno insert and snowpeak 750 titanium pot (replaced one of the stakes): $90 (originally stove cost $140, pot $45).

Mystery ranch two-day assault, coyote brown, brand new never used (too big for me and I missed the return deadline, didn’t come with waist-belt strap: $170

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk