WTS: Huskemaw Blue Diamond 3-12x42 Long Range Scope BRAND NEW!!!

Bushcraft

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought this high quality top-tier riflescope at a wildlife conservation benefit auction earlier this spring and am looking to sell it or entertain reasonable trades.

If you've ever watched the "Best of the West" hunting show, they use these Huskemaw scopes to cleanly take big game animals at longer ranges. This magnification level is perfect for the guy or gal looking for a solid intermediate to long range scope that's good out to 800 yards or so. Range, input your dope, spin, shoot, fill your tag. You can even send in your rifle's pet load and have custom turrets made for this scope! Check it out...

This awesome scope is BRAND SPANKING NEW. I just took it out of the box and plastic wrapping for photos. This retails for $1,100 (before any applicable shipping and taxes) and I'm asking the low price of just $850 obo.

You are not going to find a finer quality long range riflescope at this price point that is brand new. This is being listed on multiple online classified forums.

I can do PayPal but would prefer Cash. As customary, buyer to pay shipping unless a direct exchange can be easily done in person here in Washington State.

E-mail me at [email protected] for fastest correspondence.

Best regards,

Allen

Last edited: