WTS: Kelty RedCloud 110

grids7

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WTS: Kelty RedCloud 110 *SOLD*

Kelty Red Cloud 110 internal frame backpack for sale, M/L size, excellent condition. Forest night color, top- and panel-loading 110 liter backpack, with infinitely adjustable shoulder harness that will accommodate torso length from 17” to 21” Wonderfully constructed pack, 420 denier polyester ball shadow material. Lid is removable to be used as a large fanny pack. Adjustable pocketed hip belt, large padded shoulder straps, large zippered side pockets with pass-through space behind for storage of long items. Side compression straps, lower (sleep-system) access zipper toward bottom of main compartment. Sternum strap and load lifter straps on the shoulder pads.

Purchased new 2 years ago from Sportsman’s Warehouse, spent it’s time with me (non-smoker) packed as a bug-out back, but has ZERO dirt time.

Asking $125 shipped (ground) to continental US buyers and shipping destinations. PayPal (goods & services) for payment. This item is posted on multiple sites, so the first “I’ll take it” post followed by a prompt follow-up email or PM (within 1 hour) wins the opportunity to complete the transaction and own this fine system. I retain the right to refuse transactions with anyone who does not promptly follow up with payment. Feel free to contact me with additional questions or requests for more info or pics. I am not interested in trading at this time.

FullFrontal

ToBackViewFull

InternalFrameStays

AdjustableHarnessIndicator

FrontPocketOpen

PanelLoadingOption2

DownTheRabbitHole

OpenSleepingCompartment

Last edited: