WTS Kifaru gear: Black X-ray, Black Organizer, MC Grab-It and Costas

jrpace25

FNG
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Good morning.

Up for sale is some gear that I no longer need so I would like to move them along to fund something else. I am open to reasonable offers, but please no low ball offers.

First is a Black X-ray that I got from a Kifaru forum member. It is used but definitely not abused. I have never fielded it, but used it for clothes and sundry for weekend trips to and from relatives and city trips. Some of the zipper pulls have been changed but are still black para just with different knots. Asking SOLD. Also, have a brand new Medium Black Omni Padded PALS for the X-ray. I will include the belt with the pack for an additional $25 or I will sell it separately for $40 shipped USPS Priority via PayPal (F&F or +3%).

Next is a like new black 500d organizer. I also got it from a forum member but I have not used this at all and it has been in a stored in a drawer the entire time I have owned it. Apparently, this is no longer available in black. Asking SOLD

Next item is an excellent condition Kifaru Grab It in Multicam. I just purchased and received this from mrbillbrown, but I jumped the gun and it will not fit on my E&E. This is a catch and release so I will sell for what I paid for it. SOLD

I also have 2 pairs of Costas up for sale. Both are new, but the Blackfins have been worn 2 times. The Blackfins (Tortoise with Copper 580P) have been replaced by Costa due to the previously notorious problem of the rubber coming detached from the frame. My wife originally bought them and had her prescription lenses installed in them. After sending the old ones back for warranty work, they sent brand new frames back. My wife has since purchased new sunglasses and no longer needs these. I wore them twice to see if I liked them, but they are just not my style so here they are. These can be purchased on Costa's website for $169.00 so I am asking $140 shipped USPS Priority via PayPal (F&F or +3%). These only come with the blue case.

The other pair are brand new pair of Cat Cays in Blackout with Grey 580P. We won these at a raffle and have no use for them. These come with the new black case, warranty info, and sticker. Brand new never worn. These can be purchased from Costa for $149.00 so I am asking $135 shipped USPS Priority via PayPal (F&F or +3%).

Thanks in advance for your interest.

Last edited: