WTS Kifaru sawtooth

welpro222

WKR
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Well the day come for me to make a decision, and the sawtooth is gonna be chopped. I am selling my Kifaru sawtooth that is in great shape with one repair at the bottom as in my picture and has maybe 2 or 3 very tiny pin holes that can be sealed with silicon (I never did because they never leaked) It includes the sawtooth shelter, poles, pegs, and the door screen. Asking $750 TYD to the 50 states, paypal gift or 3%. New cost is $858 plus shipping from Kifaru, so this will save a new owner a little over $100. First "i'll take it" via PM or posted wins.

SOLD

20170321_200919.jpg

Last edited:

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Thinking about betting you guys then just buying it so I can win the bet Lol.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thinking about betting you guys then just buying it so I can win the bet Lol.

That's only if Tsnider doesn't buy it in the next 5 minutes to win himself. I'd be tempted myself, but I'm looking for something a little taller so my tall ass can stand up. Can't believe it's lasted this long. Sawtooths never pop up for sale and when they do are usually gone instantly. This is even a better deal for a Coloradan as you save $100 + tax.

honer

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Agreed, when I found mine I was nineteen minuets in on the post and when the seller got back to me there were three others behind me--- they really go fast!