WTS WTS - Kifaru, Sirui, and Kramer Design Corp

matman

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Up for sale is some amazing gear that is hardly, if ever, used:

Kifaru Urban Ruck - Ranger Green, Good/Great Condition one spot that is discolored, PALS Chamber Slider, Medium Belt Pouch : SOLD
View attachment 252692View attachment 252690
Kifaru 14'er - Ranger Green, Great Condition, Small Belt, Aluminum Stays : $385 TYD
IMG_0850.jpg
Kifaru Stash-It Pocket : Multicam, Great Condition : SOLD

Sirui T-024SK w/ VA5 Head : Perfect condition, zero flaws. Compact carbon tripod. Comes with all accessories : SOLD View attachment 252679

Granite Peak Tripod - 33" Includes RRS Shoe, 1/4"x20 Bino Adapter, Bino Tower, Optic Balance Adjuster. Perfect condition no flaws, will not split up accessories and tripod. : $260 TYD
IMG_0982.jpg
Rocky Mountain Bugle Tube - Perfect Condition : $35 TYD
IMG_0986.jpg
Can take additional photos and/or answer any questions you may have. First come first serve. All prices are TYD and through Paypal F&F, add additional monies if you want the security of G&S. You can text or call me at seven eight five - two two zero - five nine four four.

Last edited:
OP
M

matman

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Might be interested in the head, shoot me a price. The tripod is too short to stand with correct?
I have one guy wanting the entire package, sirui tripod. If that falls through I will send you and ewade07 prices for individual tripod and head. As for your question on the tripod being too short to stand that truly depends on what you are wanting to do with it and your height. The tripod fully extended measures 59 1/4" at top of head. So if you are wanting to glass or shoot photos I do not see an issue unless you are well over 6' tall.

Alpine-Drifter

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will you litter me know if the tripod as a package it’s available please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
M

matman

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Do you have the triple string that came with the granite peak tripod?

Yes. It comes with the whole set. If you look in the photo with the sirui tripod it is laying in that photo but is actually for the granite peak and will come with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk