WTS: MR Metcalf G2 and Mathews Monster Left Handed Loaded

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Doing some Spring Cleaning.

Got a Mystery Ranch Metcalf Gen 2 for sale. Frame is Coyote, and bag is Foliage, Includes alpine lid and lift kit for a complete kit. Also includes ditty pocket attached to waist belt. Medium Frame and Medium Waist Belt. I have Large waist belt if someone needs it. MRs run big, check there website for fit. Bag has little use, and no signs of wear. Looks new. $300 plus Shipping

Left Hand Mathews Monster. Set up includes vital X drop away rest, Meta Peep, Limbsaver stabilzer, Mathews 5 arrow web quiver, Mathews String Stop, 5 Gold Tip Kinetic Arrows 300, True Glo 5 pin sight (.010 pins), has brand new strings (zebra strings), also has a custom made Torqueless wood Grip in green and grey. Set at 72 lbs and 28.5 draw length. I believe the arrows weigh around 426 grs with 100gr point and i was getting between 312-315 on the chrono with this set up, its fast and hard hitting. Ill throw in a plastic bow case and i have tru ball T handle release with wrist strap i can throw in too if anybody wants. Bow has a few scratches, and is missing paint on the front of the grip due to bowhiking. Other then that limbs and cams are clean. $400 plus shipping for the whole thing. Just buy broad heads and this thing is ready to go!!!

I also have some Original Kryptek Rain Gear in the Mountain Mimircy Camo, Jacket and Pants, both XL. Pants have suspenders on them. $60 for both plus shipping

IMG_2057.jpgIMG_2065.jpgIMG_2103.jpgIMG_2104.jpg