WTS WTS Nock On Silverback

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Selling my Nock On silverback. Been using this release since Fall 2018 and just decided to change things up this season to a thumb trigger. This is an amazing release and truly gives you a surprise shot every time. I’m a bit sad to send it to a new home but I don’t want it just sitting in my garage collecting dust.

Included is the back tension adjustment kit w/ Allen key for adjusting the tension. Probably not needed unless you’re shooting a super light poundage bow, but it’s there if you do.

These are sold out on the Nock On website, so you can only find them used at the moment.

$190 TYD lower 48, PayPal friends and family or add 3%.

107c5cf7f250c15d149fc29953a6296e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

406unltd

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok so can you set that sucker pretty damn heavy? I shot one old evo a friend had and I couldn’t let off the thumb peg without that sucker lettin one fly. He said that they usually come with heavier springs and light ones? He had a light one in it and I maxed it out and it wouldnt hold. I pull hard on the back wall.

OP
thegoosano
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
You should be able to set it as stiff as you need to based on your back tension. I have a prime centergy hybrid which I had to max out the let off on in order to maximize the draw length, so I’m only holding about 12lbs and the poundage is 73lbs (according to my scale). I’ve played with setting it really light for hunting and ya the thing will go off as soon as you let off the safety.

I HIGHLY recommend not doing that. You’re asking to develop some target panic. Dudley has some YouTube videos that go into detail on how to precisely set this release, once set to a few pounds above holding weight its absolutely amazing. It’s just a trial and error process till you nail it down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Acpinn

WKR
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Ok so can you set that sucker pretty damn heavy? I shot one old evo a friend had and I couldn’t let off the thumb peg without that sucker lettin one fly. He said that they usually come with heavier springs and light ones? He had a light one in it and I maxed it out and it wouldnt hold. I pull hard on the back wall.
Youtube is your friend here getting these dialed in. Your buddy definitely has it set too hot (light); needs next spring up it sounds like. Had mine for about a month now and really getting comfortable with it!