WTS WTS: Reloading set up

fbhandler

WKR
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Is there someone in the Boise/surrounding area looking for an entire reloading outfit ??

I’m wanting to let go of everything, so that includes all the normal reloading equipment plus books, brass, bullets, powder, primers... it’s really to much to list. Everything is in like new/excellent condition.

Press is a “Lee progressive press” I’ve got 3 quick change collars set up with 308/45/9mm... dies are also Lee. The press can also be used as a single stage and how I usually do my rifle rounds... I preferred the press and dies over my Hornady single stage set up by a pretty large margin. There’s much more room to expand and in single stage mode, tolerances were as good if not better then the Hornady. Build quality was better with the Lee in my option, much more robust...

* Got large rifle/pistol primers and small pistol primers... a little bit of Varget, Tite Group, N340, IMR 4895...

This is everything you would need to get started with the ability to upgrade as needed without losing out... If your interested shoot me a PM and we can talk over the phone and arrange a meeting for you to take a look at everything. It will be a really good deal as far as price is concerned and help me out too !!

Thanks !

OP
fbhandler

fbhandler

WKR
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

I’ve gotten quite a bit of interest on this but unfortunately it’s probably going to take just the right person. It’s a full set up and so it’s way to much to think about shipping, I don’t want to let it go piece meal cuz if I can’t sell it, I’ll hold onto it and eventually get around to setting it back up. Problem is… seems like most folks who are just thinking about getting into this are unaware of just how much goes into, or can go into, something like this and is more expensive then they anticipate. The people who can appreciate how involved this “hobby” can be are already set up and not looking for a full on deal…

I’ve yet to meet anyone who dabbles in reloading

Thanks for the interest anyway