WTS WTS - Stainless Tikka T3x receiver/.270 T3 barrel/synthetic T3 stock

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I had listed just the barrel, but after a trip to the range with my son, he's decided he wants a .308 instead of a .270.

Rather than re-barrel it again, I'm going to sell the whole rifle and start over. I figure someone wants a stainless Tikka .270

This rifle started out as a 30-06 T3x bought new in the store by me. I wasn't liking the '06 barrel, so I had it pulled and sold it to a member here. The T3x stock was swapped with my 7mm-08, so this action now wears a factory T3 stock (black) and a stainless factory .270 Tikka T3 barrel that I installed. It headspaced perfectly despite the roll mark being off just enough to be covered by the forend of the stock. If that doesn't bother you, this is a great chance to pick up a stainless Tikka T3 in .270 for cheap. I will throw in the Limbsaver recoil pad as well, and if you want the scope, I'll throw it in too (silver Burris Fullfield II).

She's ready to go as-is, and eats 145 ELD-X Precision Hunters and 130 Barnes TSX's very well (sub-MOA).

If you buy the whole package, I'll throw in two partial boxes of 150 SST's (75-ish) and 150 ABLR bullets (50-ish) and an unopened bag of 50 pc. Federal Brass along with another once-fired 50pc. Federal brass, AND a full set (3) of Redding .270 dies.

Price is as follows (all shipped to your FFL holder):

Rifle, scope, dies, brass and bullets (whole kit) - $500

Rifle and scope - $475

Rifle alone - $425

If the rifle doesn't sell within 2 weeks, I'll part it out - Barrel / Receiver / Stock. But there really is no reason to do that as it shoots great as-is. Just wasn't what my son wanted. He had made up his mind on a .308. Kids! LOL

(If you have a stainless Tikka .308 and want a .270, I'll trade! :D)

PM me with questions.

Thanks!

Factory 145 ELD-X Precision Hunter @ 2875 fps.