WTS WTS Stone Glacier X-Curve Frame, Small Belt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arctic_Beaver

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I purchased this for my girlfriend and it turns out the stays are a little too long for her and it doesn’t fit properly. It was used once on a short backpacking trip. Like new condition. Size Small Belt.

Asking $320 shipped TYD.

24e523f920d9a1a285f9177571dc4567.jpg

710116f4cfccb126349bd062420ccf70.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
My sister also ran into an issue with hers. The curve of the frame keeps her from being able to hold her head straight up or back at all so it's always kinda pushed forward. I'm thinking I could swap her frames (original Krux frame) to allow her head to be able to be in a normal position.

OP
Arctic_Beaver

Arctic_Beaver

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
My sister also ran into an issue with hers. The curve of the frame keeps her from being able to hold her head straight up or back at all so it's always kinda pushed forward. I'm thinking I could swap her frames (original Krux frame) to allow her head to be able to be in a normal position.

Yep, same issue here, the frame height/angle was canting her head forward. I ordered a Kifaru 24" Duplex Lite with curved aluminum stays. Hopefully that will be a better option for her.

OP
Arctic_Beaver

Arctic_Beaver

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Going to lock this thread, I decided I will keep the frame since my Dad could use it for a caribou tag he drew. I'm going to look at selling or trading the small belt for a medium belt.

Status
Not open for further replies.