WTS Vortex RazorHD 16-48 x 65 Spotting Scope Angeled Priced to sell as new

hflier

WKR
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
SOLD WTS Vortex Razor HD 16-48x65 Angled Spotting Scope. Perfect in every way. Comes with all items and box as from factory, plus the additional Neoprene cover. I used once on a recent antelope hunt and realized for my poor vision (age 55 with only one good eye) I need the 85mm model. This was bought by me new in 2016 and used at the range and on the one hunting trip. Price is $700 shipped. email me at [email protected] or text me at 918-861-7935.

opplanet-vortex-razor-hd-16-48x65-angled-spotting-scope-green-rzr-65a1.jpg

Vortex Razor HD 16-48x65 Spotting Scope
features premium, high density, extra-low dispersion glass that delivers the ultimate in resolution and color fidelity, resulting in high definition images. The Vortex Razor HD Waterproof Spotting Scope has dual focus, which allows for maximum focusing precision with both coarse and fine focus adjustments. Simply one of the finest spotting scopes you can buy, the Razor HD spotting scope competes at the highest level of performance. The sophisticated triplet apochromatic lens system delivers high-definition views across the entire field of view-no color fringing, degradation of resolution or dilution of color fidelity at longer viewing distances. If you're keeping score, here's a scope with a total that adds up to 110 percent fast! The Vortex Razor High Definition Spotting Scope comes complete with an eyepiece cap, objective lens cover and a view-through carry case.Specifications for Vortex Razor HD 16-48x65 Spotting Scope:

Magnification:
16-48 x
Objective Lens Diameter:
65 mm
Linear Field of View:
138-75 feet/1000 yards
Angular Field Of View:
2.7-1.4 degrees
Close Focus:
11.5 feet
Eye Relief:
18-20 mm
Exit Pupil:
4.1-1.4 mm
Length:
14.1 inches
Weight:
48.4 ounces

Features of Vortex RazorHD 16-48 x 65 Spotting Scopes:

• HD Lens Elements: Premium (High Density) extra-low dispersion glass delivers the ultimate in resolution and color fidelity, resulting in High Definition images.
  • Dielectric Prism Coatings: Multi-layer coatings provide the clearest, brightest, most color-accurate images possible.
  • XR Lens Coatings: Vortex proprietary XR anti-reflective coatings, fully multi-coated on all air-to-glass lens surfaces, increase light transmission for maximum brightness.
  • Triplet Apochromatic Lens: Reduces chromatic aberration.
  • Porro Prism: Offers maximum image quality and performance in a traditional design.
  • Angled Body Design: Valued for allowing an overall lower mounting height which maximizes stability in wind, offers greater comfort when glassing for extended periods, and permits the use of a smaller, lighter tripod.
  • Waterproof: Optics are sealed with O-rings to prevent moisture, dust, and debris from getting inside the spotting scope.
  • Fogproof: Argon gas purging guarantees superior fogproof and waterproof performance.
  • ArmorTek: Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
  • Adjustable Eyecup: Twists up and down for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses.
  • Dual Focus: Allows for maximum focusing precision with both coarse and fine focus adjustments.
  • Sunshade: Reduces glare and shields the objective lens from raindrops and snow.
  • Rotating Tripod Ring: Allows rotation of the eyepiece to a sideways position-most useful for viewing through an angled spotting scope body on a car window mount.

Package Contents:

• Vortex Razor HD 16-48x65 Spotting Scope
  • Eyepiece cap
  • Objective lens cover
  • View-Through carry case

Vortex VIP Warranty

opplanet-vortex-vip-warranty-logo.jpg

The Vortex VIP warranty is about you, not us. It's about taking care of you after the sale. VIP stands for a Very Important Promise to you, our customer. We will repair or replace your Vortex product in the event it becomes damaged or defective-at no charge to you. If we cannot repair your product, we will replace it with a product in perfect working order of equal or better physical condition.
You see, it doesn't matter how it happened, whose fault it was, or where you purchased it. You can count on the VIP Warranty for all Vortex Optics riflescopes, prism scopes, red dots, rangefinders, binoculars, spotting scopes, tripods, and monoculars.

• Unlimited Lifetime Warranty
  • Fully transferable
  • No warranty card to fill out
  • No receipt needed to hang on to
  • If you ever have a problem, no matter the cause, we promise to take care of you

Last edited: