WTS/WTT WTS/WTT Tikka T3X 300 WSM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Helping a buddy out.
He bought a brand new Tikka t3x blued version in 300 wsm. He’s a new shooter, and has put a grand total of 40 rounds down it. He’s come to the realization that 1) it’s not the cheapest gun to shoot a lot since he doesn’t reload and 2) he can’t handle the recoil.

I’ve shot it. 3 shot group was 0.6” with some cheap federal ammo he had.

I installed a picatinny rail on it, and that will come with the gun.

Asking $650, or trade for a 6.5 Creedmoor. Willing to kick in a little cash for the right deal.

PM me if interested. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Matt79

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To bad it wasn’t stainless or I’d be all over the deal. I am wanted to trade my ss creed for a ss 300 WSM or WM

OP
F
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
what bullet does it like?

All he’s shot is two different factory boxes through it of Federal Premium. I was there for both range sessions and had no problem getting .5”-.6” three shot groups. He was all over the place. It’s light and does pack a kick. Pretty sure he’s flinching bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK, thank you - let me munch on it awhile - coincidentally, I'll be coming through JD on Monday or Tuesday 7th/8th
I am going to bow out, it's bad timing is all - I prefer CM barrels usually, the price is pretty right, just bad timing but thank you

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
By chance do you think he will be willing to trade for another 300wsm but in a weatherby vanguard? Its a heavier stainless rifle and has a muzzle break on it which greatly helps the recoil. I also installed a Timney Trigger. I can include a couple boxes of ammo loaded with 210 Berger vld's.

Status
Not open for further replies.