WTS/WTT Vortex Razor HD 22-48x65 Spotting Scope

wooduckman

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
WTS Vortex Razor HD 22-48x65 Straight Spotting Scope

I'm looking to sell or trade this spotting scope. It is the new model that just came out in the fall. I have taken the spotting scope to the range once and that's the extent of the use it's seen. I have the box, paper work, and everything else that came with it. It's in brand new condition, I'm only getting rid of it because the older model fits in my pack better. Will sell for $1k TYD.

Last edited:

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I'm looking to sell or trade this spotting scope. It is the new model that just came out in the fall. I have taken the spotting scope to the range once and that's the extent of the use it's seen. I have the box, paper work, and everything else that came with it. It's essentially in brand new condition, I'm only getting rid of it because the older model fits in my pack better. Will sell for $1k TYD or would be interested in trading for some top of the line binos (Swarovski, Leica, Zeiss, etc) plus some cash on my end.

Hi Wooduckman, you may want to list if its the angled or straight version. Or are my old eyes just missing it?

Great scope by the way. Just bought this off my hunting buddy and IM super happy with it. Good luck with the sale.