WTS Zeiss Diascope t* FL 65mm Spotter $800 Shipped

dereke

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Decided to pull the trigger on a Swarovski STS 80mm HD so this has to go. For sale is a Zeiss Diascope t* FL 65 mm straight spotting scope 15-45x eyepiece. Glass has no scratches, there is 2 minor rub marks on the scope body and one small scratch where the scope attaches to your tripod (all shown in pics). Purely cosmetic blemishes that don't affect functionality. Comes with neoprene case that does not need to be removed to use. Awesome glass! Asking $800 Shipped

Paypal Gift or You pay the 3%

Neoprene Case

Scratch on the base

Steve O

WKR
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I have the angled version of this. If anybody is looking at buying a new tier 2 type spotter, do yourself a favor and snag this one. That is a fantastic price for tier 1 alpha glass. I've had mine for 15 years and still can read the fine print on the targets at 100 yards. I did a lot of comparisons in the field with friend and guides for the first 5 years looking thru all the different Swarovski and Leica and I always felt I made the best purchase. I'm going to be doing some comparisons this spring with some of the newest spotters but I'm pretty sure I will stick with my good ol' Zeiss.