WTT WTT Gnargali for Hoodlum

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I have a Gnargali that has only been on 2 hunts, an archery elk hunt and archery deer hunt here in NM. Embarrassingly, no animals have been packed in it :( I did kill a buck…it just ended up being right off the road

After my second hunt I felt like I missed the main bag zip access, so I want to give the hoodlum a try. Prefer coyote or ranger green, but open to multicam as well.

Here’s a photo of the bag loaded up for my deer hunt.

9683e386028e4d2954ca006cf8af2888.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

k.cooper42

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Another option if you can’t find a Hoodlum trade is to take it/ship it to someone that can just add the main bag zip. Should be an easy job for someone skilled on a sewing machine. I’ve seen several posts on Kifaru Insiders on FB with people showing their modified bags, one of them was adding a main bag zip.

OP
thegoosano
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
[mention]k.cooper42 [/mention] Not a bad idea, but for the weight I don’t feel like this bag makes sense at that point. But I’ll keep that in mind.

[mention]deadend88 [/mention]I feel you! I’d throw in the large belt pouch if that makes you any more interested. This Gnargali is surprisingly big inside, but the Dall is HUGE.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk