WTT Kelty Cache Hauler and/or cash for Kifaru/SG/MR frame

elkyinzer

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WTT Kelty Cache Hauler + cash/other items for a frame upgrade. Want to give it to my little bro as a college graduation and returning home from deployment gift as he prepares for his first elk hunt this Sept.

Looking for a Kifaru, Stone Glacier, MR NICE, EXO or comparable frame and possibly a 5000ish in^3 bag. Got something, throw out an offer, can't hurt.

Bought the Kelty new in 2011ish, it has some moderate use and a couple blood stains on the cargo hauler but the bag and frame are in great shape. Bag is 3400 in^3 I believe. This is a good camp and meat hauling pack, it just isn't very good as a daypack. Great solid frame which I heard they stopped making. I figure the combo is worth around $100.

I upgraded to MR and was going to give to my brother this hand me down. Changed my mind and would rather start him on a system that's more versatile.

Couple things I can think of to throw in to even up the trade other than cash:

TFO 7 wt. rod and/or reel, 10ish years old but I've only used it 3 or 4 times, all freshwater. This is a nice setup, I'd have to research how to price it

4 pack Muddy Outfitter Climbing Sticks (used once and I nancied out and decided I am way more comfortable in climbing treestands) - $75ish

2003ish Hoyt Bow (older, before the days of parallel limbs, but good shape would make for a good starter or backup bow. String is in good shape, comes with 3 pin cheapo sight, older TT drop away rest, and quiver - $50ish

Edit: If you want to just buy any of the above that'll work too and I'll just use the funds to look for something here.

Want pics of any of the items let me know.

Last edited: