Wtt-swarovski atx 95

Men, I've got a like new Atx 95 i got from 1 shot this summer,I used it to glass from the dock where i worked in the evening for bear, goats etc, Realized i did not like the angle as i was used to straight. 1shot said they would get back to me never did, so i wanted to know if anyone had a straight and realized they liked angle and we could swap straight up.
absolutely like new as i never ventured past the end of the dock with it and it sat on a slik with a sirui head.
i can live with it just figured i would ask.
thanks, bb

SASKMUDDER

Lil-Rokslider
I have a STX 85 I would trade you. Of course I would kick in some extra cash to boot.
Steve
Your inbox is full.

OP
B
inbox is clear.
thanks for the offer but i still have my st 20x60x80.(which i will post soon)

Ivory

Lil-Rokslider
I have a non-HD STS 20x60x65 I would gladly trade ya :)

Just kidding, but I am looking to trade it for an angled ATS or ATM model if you would have one of those.

OP
B
lol.thanks, i do not have one of those,all i really need to swap out is the eyepiece

Ivory

Lil-Rokslider
On the old STS/ATS and STM/ATM models the scope body was either straight or angled. The eye pieces were identical between the two. Interesting how the ATX has the same body but different eye pieces. I've never looked through one as it's way out of my reach, but would be pretty fun to see what 70x would pull in from the other side of the mountain through a 95mm objective.

OP
B
oh, it is a lot of fun. i have no regrets buying this at all,just the angled piece.
I have a straight hd 80 that i have always enjoyed.
with the 70 ,i watched a wolf stalk a herd of goats above treeline from a few miles away and felt like i was right there and i remember one afternoon spotting a big bull which was seriously far away and i mean seriously far.
The joy of it is that you know the chances are real high that you are the only person on the planet seeing that particular face of nature at that instant.
i used to fly an awful lot, like every day, and when i would see things offshore,i knew we were the only ones seeing that gift from nature.
enuff of the rambling.

buy once , cry once.(in this case twice) but i really enjoy watching,more so now, than ever as i have reached the later stages of a huntsman's life.:cool:

Ivory

Lil-Rokslider
Okay, now I'm completely jealous! Sounds like an awesome piece of glass. Hopefully one day I'll get a chance to look through one. In the meantime, if you ever have second thoughts about wanting to trade for my STS 65, just let me know :) Merry Christmas!!