WTS/WTT WTT WM Badger for WM Alpinlite WTS Marmot down bag

CCH

WKR
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Have an excellent condition Western Mouintaineering Badger MF. It is 6’ 6” long and has three ounces of overfill. Left zip. Would like to trade for a 6’ WM Alpinlite in similar condition. Mine has seen way to few nights of careful use. Would be hard pressed to distinguish it from new. If you need from, this is your bag. I would say that with the overfill, its comfort range will reach zero for most folks.

Also have a Marmot either 600 or 650 fill 20 degree regular length bag. I believe it weighs 2 lbs. 8 ounces, but will check when I get pictures. Sorry, but I don’t recall the model. It’s essentially new — one of my many failed efforts to get my wife to go backpacking. $100 shipped.

OP
C

CCH

WKR
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
If it was a regular, I might keep it. 😏 Have lost weight since I bought it, but have yet to get taller. It’s great, but just more than I need. Just trying to save ounces. By the way, if someone is interested, and doesn’t have an Alpinlite, we could probably work something out if it can get me into a new Alpinlite. There is a pretty big price difference between the two new.