WV/Western VA Rokslide Beer Night

TheCougar

WKR
I just moved to the Winchester/Martinsburg area. I’m don’t know anyone here and I’ve never lived out on the east coast. I’d like to meet some fellow Roksliders to learn the area and how to make the most out of living here. I was looking at a central location, possibly Winchester, but I am flexible based on who will actually show up. For dates, I can do 18/19 March or 25/26 March. For those that might be interested, let me know what date works and if Winchester is a good central meeting point. I can’t really offer much to bribe guys to show up, besides being able to answer questions on applying and hunting out west. That… and beers are on me for anyone willing to make the trip! Cheers, John

I should be free for the 25/26, at this point I'm busy with farm stuff the 18/19, but that might change based on the weather.

I'm up for something, I'm south a bit on the 81 corridor.

Wvroach

WKR
I'd be up for something, I'll have to see closer to time weather and work/farm situation. I'm west of you a little over a hour.

NVVAHunt

Lil-Rokslider
I should be able to make it either weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
TheCougar

TheCougar

WKR
Okay, we will tentatively go with 25/26 March in Winchester. We can adjust as we get closer, but that’s the stake in the ground. I’ll keep checking this thread and reach out to you guys as we get closer. Looking forward to it!

The 25th/26th works for me! Only been in Inwood for about a year and a half, but definitely would be cool to meet other guys

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Glendon Mullins

Hillbilly Moderator
Staff member
If I dont have anything going on, I would try n make it as well. Wife works every other weekend so sometimes its just me and the kids on the weekend, hopefully I will be free that weekend!

TheMiz54

FNG
I am in for this and can do the 25 or 26. I live in Haymarket VA so I am about 1 hr from Winchester.

kfili

Lil-Rokslider
This would be awesome- Im a bit further away, maybe i can convince my wife to do an air bnb and a getaway...

OP
TheCougar

TheCougar

WKR
Rokslide Rally Update:

How does 25 March at 6:30pm, 50/50 Taphouse in Winchester sound? If you can’t make it that date or time, let me know. I’m flexible and can do the 26th or a different time… I’m trying to make it work for as many people as possible.