WWTA moose hunt

I’ve been saving my pennies and my Cabela’s points for about 12 years and it’s time to choose a outfitter. I’ve never done anything like this. I was planning on talking to wwta I also have talked to rouge river and ruby range outfitters. I want to be able to bring meat home. This is very important to me so I have a hard time doing Canada as both outfitters frowned on trying to get meat home.
So my plan was to book something for pre 2024 by July 1st of 2021.
Well I get a email Thursday that I’m sure a lot of you got saying they have 2 openings for a brooks range hunt for this year. It’s a combo hunt moose and grizzly off horseback.

My drive to do this hunt is when I was in college I worked for a man that would take me to south east Alaska to help set up or take down his summer fishing camp where he had friends and family come through out the summer. I would stay 10 days fishing, crabbing and doing what ever he needed. One morning I got out of my tent and there stood a moose on a sand bar. I think of Alaska often but I always go back to the moose. It was a “life changing” event. So what I’m looking for in this hunt is a Alaskan experience of back country hunting which will totally be different then south east Alaska and then objective two would be in interact with a bull moose. As for size I’d just like to harvest a older respectable bull. I’m not particular on 60”s or certain fronts. A legal bull in right age class will make me happy as a lark.
I’ve never seen a grizzly just claw marks about 10’ up a tree once. I’ve always said if I went bear hunting that would be one I’d like to tangle with.
However a combo hunt doesn’t add anything for me. My objective is a moose.

Any advise on wwta and or other out fitters I’m all ears.

Cyril

FNG
I booked a hunt through WWTA. The hunt was great but there were some quirks in the details. I would PM you but haven’t been here long enough/posted enough to send a PM.