WY and MT hunts

elkhuntrr75

Lil-Rokslider
Hello Folks, I was fortunate enough to draw some decent tags this fall. My family and I (daughter, wife and I) drew a mule deer tag on the southern part of WY west of Laramie. I am not trying to publicize what unit on here. Just curious if anyone on here would like to PM and talk mule deer hunting.

In addition to deer tags, I also have a general Elk tag in MT (didn’t draw a limited entry hunt). I have done my research and have decided to keep it and focus on the HDs in central MT. This is my first time hunting in MT and was curious on what to expect.

For both hunts I plan on rifle hunting in October, but I do plan on buying the archery permit and hunt WY in September. I am not looking for honey holes, secret spots or publicize anyones unit, so please send me a PM. I am would like to talk to hunters and get some idea on what to expect and to and find out as much as I can about these areas. I live in Oklahoma, but I do plan to put boots on the ground in both of these areas in a couple of weeks. PM me. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bsnedeker

WKR
Keep up on fire reports. Central Montana getting hit pretty hard this summer.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

OP
E

elkhuntrr75

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks guys for the tip. So far it doesn’t seem to be affecting where I am planning on going. The summer is far from over though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk