WY Antelope Draw results

wapitibob

WKR
The way it was explained to me was you can either put in for doe/fawn tags in two different ways. Either 1) put in one application for two tags and you draw both or none. OR 2) put in two separate applications so you can draw none, one, or two.

How it works beyond that....idk but people much more familiar with the system than myself will surely chime in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pretty much

Brendan

WKR
So, leftover draw results announced this Wednesday, right? I'm in for as many as they'll give me. I should have time on my hands where I'd like Wyoming to be as much a grocery run as I can.

The way it was explained to me was you can either put in for doe/fawn tags in two different ways. Either 1) put in one application for two tags and you draw both or none. OR 2) put in two separate applications so you can draw none, one, or two.

How it works beyond that....idk but people much more familiar with the system than myself will surely chime in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This was really helpful. I didn't know you could do separate applications. The wife and I have drawn all our doe tags for 4 years straight but got skunked this year.

jvonbank

Lil-Rokslider
My dad and I cashed in our 11.5 points and both drew unit 62 buck tags! He's never hunted antelope before so hoping to get him a good one. We've never been in the area before. I'm all ears if anyone is willing to share some information on it.

Thanks,
Jared

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Brendan

WKR
I got a whole bunch of leftover doe/fawn tags in a Unit with no public land, and no access, so nobody wants to hunt it... But, if I have the time at the end of my hunt, wanted something to keep me busy. (Hunting Elk in CO first, then a WY Buck Antelope tag, and still have my name in the hat for MT)